Saturday 28 March 2009

Award Time.

Woken up at the crack of dawn by our gardener, I was not in the best of moods this morning.....then I found that I had been given an award from Jodi at http://creagerstudios.blogspot.com


Thank you Jodi for considering me worthy of this award :-)

Here is the description of this Award...

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!”

Wow....pretty impressive huh !

And it is a new one so I can have fun passing it around to another 8 people.

Weekends are a bit manic here and, this weekend Mick is taking my computer apart to give it some more steam power, so I'll do it on Monday...will give me time to think about it.


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award!

    I put this on my "help, please" blog entry earlier: "Update: Thank you, thank you: Jayne's stanley knife tip worked! After looking long and hard at the intended wall I decided that the house had enough windows. Besides, the extra window would probably just be blocked by a bookcase. However, I watched the 2nd Potter film again and noticed that the bookshop's front door had a window. So, I "stanley-knifed" the door. And now it has a window! It took quite a bit of strength and time to cut through the plywood but the job got done. And I still have 10 fingers in tow."
    Thanks again,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have presented you with this award and you will see why if you come over to my blog and pick it up. You deserve it twice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am giving you this award too cos you fulfil all the criteria in my books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'm giving it to you as well!!! soon you'll drown in them. Never mind I love your work, your blog and your sense of humour and I want to pass it to you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL....thank you all so much...I feel very honored :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :-)