Monday 17 August 2009

They're at it again

Thought I'd post this while I still could.

I can get into and view my blog fine..but, when I try and look at other peoples I am getting the 'Google thinks I am a robot and has blocked me' message again.

I have no idea how long it will allow me access to my own blog but I suspect not much longer.

I just wanted to get this message out in case this happens to anyone else. It isn't you and someone has got into the system again :-(

I know last time many of us were freaking out and wondering what was going on or what they'd done...hopefully most of you know about it now anyhow.

5 comments:

  1. It just happened to me -couldn't get on my blog went to the site, freaked out. But now its okay, again. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, oh bother... as Pooh would say.
    Hope this clears up for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it happened to me this afternoon but obviously it's OK now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. O dear, Jayne. Hasn't happened to me since. I check a site called "The Real Blogger Status" at http://blogging.nitecruzr.net/ everytime it acts up or google. You may want to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jayne I think it happened all over. I wasnt following any blogs. Well seems to be sorted now.
    Debie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :-)