Sunday 4 July 2010

For Sale.....soon.


Hi folks

Happy 4th July to my American friends.

I am having a manic and expensive weekend...and not in a good way lol.

I will be putting all of these Floozies up for sale within the next week but need to sort out paypal buttons etc.

In the meantime I thought you all might like a sneak preview :-)







Yes this is the same plant twice....I took 2 pics to show how different her mood can be depending on the way the leaves are posed :-)












Hope you like them :-)




10 comments:

  1. Hehehe, I love them. Especially the teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theyre superb Jayne. Good luck with your sales.

    Lorra Luffies

    Debie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How in the world did you come up with all those fabulous names? Too darn cute, woman! :):)

    Whose teeth did you model them after ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like them..... I love them all! You have been busy Jayne, and I think you will be for some time with these little darlings. Having seem them in recent projects and settings they just make a project perfect. They are all superb! Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jayne they are totally fabulous. I've got your email, will email you privately..xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow i love these they look amazing your just so clever great job well done
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maravillosas!!!!
    Enhorabuena!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love them all! Fhydeau...LOL Great play on words. She looks like she is begging for attention. I never can choose a favorite. Each one is a real doll. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fantastic Jayne!! They always make me smile ! ;o)

    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment :-)